What is Advertising?
Advertising is a marketing communication that employs an openly sponsored, non-personal message to promote or sell a product, service or idea.
Sponsors of advertising are typically businesses wishing to promote their products or services. Advertising is differentiated from public relations in that an advertiser pays for and has control over the message. It differs from personal selling in that the message is non-personal, i.e., not directed to a particular individual.
Advertising is communicated through various mass media, including traditional media such as newspapers, magazines, television, radio, outdoor advertising or direct mail; and new media such as search results, blogs, social media, websites or text messages. The actual presentation of the message in a medium is referred to as an advertisement, or “ad” or advert for short.(By Wikipedia)
The Benefits of Advertising
- introduces a new product in the market
- expansion of the market
- increased sales
- fights competition
- enhances good-will
- educates the consumers
- elimination of middlemen
- better quality products
- supports the salesmanship
- more employment opportunities
- reduction in the prices of newspapers and magazines
- higher standard of living!
Where Should I Start ?
- First You Should Fillout The For By Clicking Here.
- After You Send The Form We Analyse Your Project And Your Needs.
- Then We Send An Email With All Detail Of Projects You Need And Features You May Need Now Or Later.
- Then You Ckeck And Select Your Perfect Plan To Start.
- Then We Start 🙂
Our Team Allways Say :
Tommorrow Is Late , Start Today !